Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn,
located at Hondsdraf 6, 4844 HD in Terheijden in the Netherlands
is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Hondsdraf 6, 4844 HD
Personal data that we process:
Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn processes your personal data by using our services and/or by providing it to us.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Information regarding your intended ownership of a dog, given by telephone and/or in correspondence
- Pictures of (intended) owners with the puppies
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
We do collect information about family members younger than 16 if you provide it to us for the purpose of placing a puppy.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you our newsletter
- To call or email you in order to provide you with requested information
- To be able to process your application for a puppy
- To be able to inform you about follow-up activities after delivery of a puppy and to be able to provide information that may be of importance with regard to the delivered pup.
We do not make decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that can have adverse consequences for you.
How long we store personal data
Personal data may not be retained longer than necessary. We use the following storage periods:
- for the newsletter: until you indicate you no longer wish to receive it
- for the waiting list: until you exit the waiting list
- for owners of delivered pups: until the dog in question is no longer in your possession due to death or relocation
- for site statistics: 90 days
Sharing personal data with third parties
We will only provide third parties - and only when necessary - for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. Pictures with recognisable people in them are only placed on the website with your permission and it is always possible to withdraw that permission. The picture in question will then be removed or the person on it will be unrecognisably blurred.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and store, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt-out of cookies by setting your internet browser to not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have of you in a computer file to you or another organization specified by you.
Stabyhoun kennel fan'e Sudewyn also wants to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
How we protect personal data